OH MY GOD!!!

Just don't give them any food. Put them in a separate container. They don't need to eat every day. They totally pork out when it's hot so just don't give them free access to food. You don't need to refrigerate them. I think that kills them. I could be wrong though.
Ok, I was reading a lil online and they said to put them in a chilled room and I didn't know what they meant by that. But that's for the info!! I will keep looking

Ok, I was reading a lil online and they said to put them in a chilled room and I didn't know what they meant by that. But that's for the info!! I will keep looking

I put them in a separate container with a little food and let them grow slow but when I have room in my temperature controlled refrigerator I throw them in there and leave in the cup ( temps at 58 degrees where placed). Either way works well. You can also throw I'm the normal refrigerator every other day when small and 2 days in one day off when bigger. I'll do all the above it just depends on how busy I am.

Be careful with full grown ones they bite like a mofo and one of my guys tongue got bit and it really never healed. I now do not give full grown because of that. Bad decision by me to feed but it was kind of a fluke incident

I was told once to chill them out by using a small cooler and placing ice packs at one side that way they stay nice and cool bit not too cold like an actual fridge. Make sure not to seal the cooler though since obviously they need air lol

I was told once to chill them out by using a small cooler and placing ice packs at one side that way they stay nice and cool bit not too cold like an actual fridge. Make sure not to seal the cooler though since obviously they need air lol
Ok, that's another thing that I read seems to be the most popular one to use. I will order them worms when I get home from work and hopefully I will get them soon!!!

Thats that mulberry farms says to do, put them in a ice chest and put a freezer pack next to them but not touching them. Sadly i read all this to late and i didnt know how to get rid of them, they were so fat they borderline have cheetos puffs a run for there money, they had all there food but i gave them access to it at all times and they were in 74-79 deg room. I threw them in the freezer until its trash day so they are prolly dead now. Ill know better this next time i order them

Back
Top Bottom