OMG This IS Beautiful

I want! I want!

I've wanted one of these for years, a boa. Sadly its a firm no right now from my parents, apparently my last purchase will be another cham in March time and then no more animals added to my zoo :p

But isn't it gorgeous?

Attachments

• 307262_201741173228581_100001780982459_468901_1863820302_n.jpg
    307262_201741173228581_100001780982459_468901_1863820302_n.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 205
I want! I want!

I've wanted one of these for years, a boa. Sadly its a firm no right now from my parents, apparently my last purchase will be another cham in March time and then no more animals added to my zoo :p

But isn't it gorgeous?

YES!! GORGEOUS!! HEALTHY LOOKING, A BEAUTIFUL BOA! my parents say the same thing, they call it a zoo in my room, i have 2 rats 2 hamsters a cham a bearded dragon, 5 hermit crabs a cat, a lion fish 2 sucker fish, and 26 gold fish.... plus my 2 horses (soon im going to hav a foal!!!)

I think they say no because of the size LOL I know they don't have a problem with snakes as I have a ball python and a corn snake already. Hey they should be lucky it isn't a Buremease Python I want ;)

It is beautiful and they are alot to handle especially when they get big. We have eleven Boas right now 5 males (one of which is 9ft) and 7 females (one of which is 9.5ft) and my husband and I handle and LOVE each one. You also would have to decide what kind of boa you would like. We have 2 dumerils (great starter Boas non-aggressive and only reach 5-7ft) we have 1 motley and 1 motley hypo,1 jungle hypothesis, 3 normals, 1 hypo dwarf 1 anerythristic and 1 Nicaraguan... so there are many different choices :) good luck. And enjoy them when u get one
April

Dont power feed them and they will take a while/years before they get decent size.

i agree. I have a female that was born in 08 and she is still only 3'. Cuz i dont power feed. I do give her extra frequently but she is still small. But she is part hogg island so its partially in her genetics.

I had a red tailed boa growing up. Got her in first grade and had to part ways a year after graduating high school. My family and i absolutely loved her. She had her way of letting us know when she was hungry and when she had to go bathroom. Obviously we fed her when she was hungry and we took her outside to use the bathroom. We never had to clean up after her mess just the rabbits she ate. She was 9.5 feet when we gave her away.

Back
Top Bottom