On the face

Rosemond

6ury6ube.jpg
yup

Just wait until you get a claw to the eye, followed by a pinch to the nose and ending with a tail in the ear......Tail in the ear made me jump, and grab him quickly LOL.

Chameleons and all reptiles are prone to carrying salmonella, along with other nasty things you do not want. While I too have a picture of a chameleon climbing my face, its advisable not to engage in such practices. :)

Just wait until you get a claw to the eye, followed by a pinch to the nose and ending with a tail in the ear......Tail in the ear made me jump, and grab him quickly LOL.
Ugh...Morpheus loves to sit on my head and yesterday he kept sticking his tail in my ear...weirdest feeling EVER! And then he was moving around thankfully I had my eyes shut tight otherwise I woulda ended up blind :( But what can I say, I love him! <3

The other day Archer took ahold of my inner canthus. I haven't cried in a while because of pain, but that brought tears to my eye SO fast. It's not that it hurt a lot, just triggered an immediate response and caused EXTREME irritation. Won't be letting him climb on my face any time soon =P

Waldo was reaching for my hair today while I was holding him. I moved him to his branch and he continued to go after my hair. At least he isn't jumping anymore

Back
Top Bottom