one eye closed please help (with pictures)

zoe has had her eye open and closing for about a week now, but nothings around it and im worried that somethings wrong internally. its just the right eye, and the other looks fine. i just put in new branches andone of those is the one shes been sitting on. any suggestions? howca i help clean it? she recently shed about 2 weeks ago. image.jpg this is it closed, this next one is her other eye. i just saw her eat a cricket while typing, so she is eating. image.jpg

I'm having the same problem with my Flap Neck right now :( if I get any good advice I'll send it your way! I hope you find a solution :)

have you checked if there is anything in his eye, or it might just be the light. if not then you should take him to the vet.

well the vet needs a parasite check with poops fora checkup, so we will be going in about a week or so. i dont see anythig, thats the weird part. and wont saline hurt her eye?

Im havin same prob.after my cham was stressed from bein moved for 12 days. Now his left eye wants to close but opens to no sign of infection or swollen but I do know hes alittle dehydrated..I could use advice to..

The eye could be an eye issue or it could be a side effect of a more serious issue. They can close 1 or both eyes when they are sick. Our adopted boy closes one eye but the vet does not think it's an eye issue but more likely a systemic issue. We have spent close to 1k trying to figure it out. It's looking more like heart or kidney failure.

I'm not saying your issue is that serious but just recommend a vet visit as a closed eye isn't always an eye issue.

Back
Top Bottom