Opportunity Knocks: Mutually beneficial offer for right person

JSkelt

Hi Everyone,

I hope this is the right place for this. Mods, please advice if I'm out of line.

I'm new to this community. Have kept reptiles ( mostly large boas and pythons ) my whole life, but have recently fallen in love with chameleons. My snakes have all been donated to fine folks who do reptile shows for children. My fiancé couldn't handle the feeding of these large animals. She hates crickets, I love chameleons, here we are.

Without disclosing any personal information, I own a design agency and build high-end e-commerce websites. We do this for major brands, and our projects are highly sought after. Your passion for chameleons is similar to how I feel about e-commerce.

I'm not trying to sell a website here, and I'm not looking for a business partner. I'm looking for a mentor who also needs a mentor; a mutual relationship where I can learn more about chameleon care, acquire a few higher-end chams and in return help someone who is big into breeding, and supply distribution who needs a high-end store to take things to the next level.

Our projects for the brands we work with generally start around $30kUS. But that is relative. I do not expect that in return. In fact there will be no talk of money, its about sharing knowledge, not selling each other. If you are interested in taking your chameleon sales, enclosure setups, anything you want to sell to the next level, and are willing to help train a novice to become a pro, lets talk. No money will ever be exchanged or mentioned. Straight barter.

Please PM me if you are interested. We can sign a mutual NDA and go from there at which time we can share personal information.

I am writing this because I love chameleons and also have a big heart. I have skills that are valuable to the right people. In exchange for my services, I'd love to have a 3 cage setup, with my current Jackson, and 2 additional chameleons, plus a wealth of knowledge to jump start this new passion of mine.

Thanks for reading. Serious inquiries only please.

Warm Regards,
J

Back
Top Bottom