Our new WC Nosy's in their pjs.

TriSARAtop

They are both so handsome in their pjs :D. Just got home from work to check on them!

Attachments

• 406451_2277462595952_1830383681_1470792_610099289_n.jpg
    406451_2277462595952_1830383681_1470792_610099289_n.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 147
  • 426025_2277467476074_1830383681_1470796_852698424_n.jpg
    426025_2277467476074_1830383681_1470796_852698424_n.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 189
Thanks! I am not sure if they are from Kingsnake. My bf bought them from a person in florida who imports them. I can ask tommorow and let you guys know.

I agree. Sleeping colors are always so interesting! I feel like the chams soften up and show more subtle color differences you don't see when they're awake.

That and when they are pissed off they show great colors/patterns. Which you don't see often cause we try not to piss off our chams. ;)

Yeah. It's amazing to see them pull in all of their body members to preserve their temperature. It impresses me how compact my Leo gets, and then when he finally gets comfortable how virtually NOTHING wakes him up. He's a heavy sleeper, I have even stuck my camera in about an inch from him while he sleeps and he doesn't even care.
0cac710b-ceb6-2a43.jpg

Yeah. It's amazing to see them pull in all of their body members to preserve their temperature. It impresses me how compact my Leo gets, and then when he finally gets comfortable how virtually NOTHING wakes him up. He's a heavy sleeper, I have even stuck my camera in about an inch from him while he sleeps and he doesn't even care.

Yeah our jackson sometimes will wake up. Seems the bf has more problems of him waking up when he is in there but I don't have that problem. I just even freaked out when I got home cause I couldnt find him in his cage and even though I knew there was no way he could of gotten out.. I still was worried LOL so I used my phone flash light and found him tucked away in the trees. and he didnt wake up to the light.

Oh and leo is such a cutie. I miss our cham being that small but when he was that small I couldn't wait to see how big he would get.

My jackson is super easy to wake up. Just a cell phone check at nite can wake her. I have almost knocked my panther off his branch and he was still passed out! Or acted like he was:rolleyes: Poor Donahue's been through alot:p

My jackson is super easy to wake up. Just a cell phone check at nite can wake her. I have almost knocked my panther off his branch and he was still passed out! Or acted like he was:rolleyes: Poor Donahue's been through alot:p

Haha thats funny. I'm sure they appreciate all we do for them.. Even if we put them through alot. LOL

Oh and leo is such a cutie. I miss our cham being that small but when he was that small I couldn't wait to see how big he would get.

That is true, I'm thinking Leo is kind of a late bloomer, because he'll be 5 months old on the 13th and he's still a tiny little guy! I'm thinking he may be shedding right now, although I won't know until tomorrow because I had to go to Michigan and leave him home for a day and a half. THANK YOU AQUAZAMP... haha. It's nice to know that he's fine at home with everything automatic.

I hope I don't miss his first shed :/

Haha thats funny. I'm sure they appreciate all we do for them.. Even if we put them through alot. LOL
Nope. Im TOTALLY unappreciated, I assure you. :rolleyes:
That is true, I'm thinking Leo is kind of a late bloomer, because he'll be 5 months old on the 13th and he's still a tiny little guy! I'm thinking he may be shedding right now, although I won't know until tomorrow because I had to go to Michigan and leave him home for a day and a half. THANK YOU AQUAZAMP... haha. It's nice to know that he's fine at home with everything automatic.

! I hope you dont either! But if you do there will be more:) The shed is my favorite part!

Our jackson was a late bloomer. Then all of a sudden he shot up in growth. We were getting worried on growth but he is healthy. We live in michigan. Enjoy the weather. Typically were covered in snow around these months but its been a mild winter. An you'll be able to catch his shed even if he is to start while your gone. Sometimes it takes like 3-4 days for ours to fully shed.

Our jackson was a late bloomer. Then all of a sudden he shot up in growth. We were getting worried on growth but he is healthy. We live in michigan. Enjoy the weather. Typically were covered in snow around these months but its been a mild winter. An you'll be able to catch his shed even if he is to start while your gone. Sometimes it takes like 3-4 days for ours to fully shed.

Thats a jackson though. A 5month panther can shed clean in an hour or so!:eek: Ive been at the house and missed it.:mad:

Nope. Im TOTALLY unappreciated, I assure you. :rolleyes:

Haha. I feel that way alot. Its a love hate relationship. Just remember.. We feed them and give them water, we do our ultimate best to give them the best living, and they don't have to worry about fighting for there lives in the wild.. So deep down they love us even if they don't show it.

Good to know! I'm in the flint area, what part are you in?

Back
Top Bottom