Oustalet and Fischers Update!

Julirs

Emerald Oustalet has gotten her adult coloring...check out the green and deep reddish purple stripes...
DSCN0425.jpg

And here is Baby Fisher-getting bigger by the minute and sprouting horns :D...
DSCN0439.jpg

Juli,

They look GREAT!
I love Emerald. Hmmmm .... veileds and Oustalet's? Could I go there? ....
I assume you read Linda Davison's article in the Feb. issue of Reptiles Magazine.

-Brad

You could go there Brad! I can't say enough about the Oustalets, they are a wonderful chameleon to work with! I haven't read the article yet but will be on my way to pick up the magazine shortly.

It's not on shelves anymore! I just tried to get it over the weekend. If anyone's got a spare copy, send me a pm!

Your kids are looking great Juli :)

I just LOVE oustaleti... I had a wonderful trio.... I'd like to find such beautiful animal, but I don't know If it's possible... My male was really so terrific...

Beautiful pictures.........

Your big female is beautiful....what a change in coloring! And who doesn't love baby pictures.....do you have a name for the baby? I have the Februay issue......the first one to PM me will get it mailed to them :)

OH! That's so not fair, I've been at school all day. Somebody should send me a .pdf now :-/

Magazine.......

Maybe Julie will pass it on to you after she looks at it :) I had another copy until a month ago. I ended up with duplicate subscriptions to the magazine somehow. I get two copies every month.

No, no. I couldn't take your issue. My hunt will continue, even if I have to wait until the next show for a vendor selling back issues.

Back
Top Bottom