Overgrown Pothos

toddmkeller

Avid Member
Most of the members of this forum don't live in a tropical/sub-tropical climate that allows some of these plants that we use in our enclosures to reach full potential. Have you ever wondered what would happen to your nice little pothos if it had limitless root room and LOTS of humidity and moisture? Check this out:
IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

I am just amazed at how fast/large pothos can grow. It will completely take over a yard if not kept track of!

Hope you enjoy

Todd

WOW WHO KNEW ! I've seen snake plants in the bahammas everywhere huge growing like weeds and not to mention the ficus "weeping fig" i believe thats what it was but it was a ficus of some kind that was at least 30ft high

Thank you for those HUGE pictures. LOL I have often wondered about that since I have seen pothos that big just walking around the neighborhood. It is something to keep your eye out for. Heck, they could strangle your cham since chams don't move too fast.

Killer Pothos! The roots grow INTO the side of the house! We did pull it down and had to dremel out the roots, and then carelessly let it grow back up!
Ahhhh Florida!
DSCN3476.jpg

thats like mine are for my melleri. they get huuuge. most of the home depots here sell them really big.

you guys are so lucky to live in florida if i could pick one place in the continental u.s. florida is it if i had the moneY we would be neighbors right now THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD !!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom