Overly social cham

suprdude

Avid Member
I've had my male panther for almost 2 years, and the last 6 months he's always begging to come out of his enclosure. When I walk near the enclosure, he often gets on two legs and reaches toward me. He IMMEDIATELY crawls onto a stick when offered. What's up with that? I usually take him out about 3 times a day, but only for a couple minutes each time. Is that enough? He's very healthy and has a huge enclosure.
Of course I'd like to think it's because I'm so likeable ☺️

I'm guessing he's in search for mating partner and I think he has smelt the wide open the explore world. My male jackson, sits free range and nowadays he's constantly on the move. When he's in his tree and I'm too close, he will run towards me and climb on me for only one reason, being his big transportation :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

I had a male panther that was always wanting to just sit on my hand or arm and look at me. He had a double sized bioactive enclosure and I kept looking for something to be wrong with it that he wanted to escape from, but there was nothing. If I was sitting on the floor below his enclosure, he would crawl down and wedge himself between the root pouch and screen as though trying to get near me, and on a couple of occasions not only got stuck, but scraped his head. One of my male panthers now is always running to walk on me as soon as his door opens. He has motive though - wants to climb my arm and try to eat my eyeballs. Plus he probably senses that there’s a cute girl across the house.

Back
Top Bottom