Panther chameleon Egg wanted!

anthonykuregian

Hey, I'm looking to raise a baby panther chameleon! I live out inCalifornia. If any breeder is selling an egg, I can incubate it until birth.

Welcome to the forums. I would not advise raising a baby chameleon from egg. Too many problems can occur from just moving the egg. If it's a freshly laid egg, it's safer, but there's no way to tell if the egg would even be fertile. Then you would never know if that egg would hatch, and if it finally does, it's very difficult to raise a neonate. Especially for a beginner (I only make the assumption because your account is new, and usually experienced keepers will know local breeders).

That said, I think the best place to look is on Craigslist. Whatever you do, don't ship it.

I don't advise it either but someone is selling panther eggs on craigslist in Huntington Beach. Not sure where you are located but they are $30.

As Ryu said, there is no way of knowing if the eggs are any good. I was recently given some eggs and they turned out to be all infertile.

What part of Ca.? There is someone in the Bay Area as well as in Sacramento area. If you are any where near the Sacramento area I can help you with an actual live one if you are not bent on hatching one.

thanks
Alex

Back
Top Bottom