Panther Chameleon Owners!

This is Fuego and Bonsai. Fuego, the red guy, is an ambilobe. Bonsai, the blue guy, is ambanja. Fuego is friendlier, but I think it's because I got him very young. Bonsai is not mean at all, but he is shy, and he doesn't put effort into trying to get out of the cage the way Fuego does. Bonsai would rather just be left alone, whereas Fuego likes the attention from humans.

Last edited:
Zip, 8-9 month old Ambilobe/Ambanja Designer Cross from screameleons

showing off his blues and greens
IMG_1010.jpg

showing off his reds and yellows
IMG_0801.jpg

Sleeping colors
full

Last edited by a moderator:
My personal favorite is nosy be but I'm partial to ambilobes.
1st pic: nosy be
2nd pic: ambilobe
3rd pic: ambilobe

wow i cant get over how blue your nosy be is the white is almost compleatly gone i hope my 4 month old nosy be is this blue when hes your chameleons age do u have any female babys from him if so i am very interested

WOW! i definitely think that Nosy Be is where i want to be, they're just SO BLUE! i love the other colors too :) IMO i think the ones with all red on their face with their mouths open just look angry :eek: i would be scared to touch them :) yeah mine will be a youngster so i can get them used to being held, how often do you think i should hold them as a youngster for them to like being held when they get older? i've had jacksons as adults and the ones i have tolerate the handling VERY WELL :)

Thanks so much for all the pictures! Feel free to keep the posts coming!

Holly

My Panther Boys

Mufasa, Ambilobe at 6 1/2 years old

SadiekaydidsMufasa6212256.jpg

Sid, Ambilobe at 3 1/2 years old (Mufasa's oldest son)

sidthreeyearsold102311295.jpg

Jr, Ambilobe at 3 years old (Mufasa's son)

JrHendershotJannPadreElly112611231-1.jpg

Hendershot, Nosy Be at 3 years old

JrHendershotJannPadreElly112611320.jpg

Last edited:
Leonidas, 1 yr old Ambilobe from The Chameleon Company (sired by Bonaroo)
full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! THOSE COLORS ARE AMAZING :eek: its nice to see good ones coming from the place she is going to order from ( The Chameleon Company ) :D

Can somebody please tell Jann to stop embarrass us all with her marvelous animals.

Here's my latest baby: Rainbow, Ambanja, around 7-8 months, started out blue green, now more red ,yellow and green, turquoise.

Attachments

• Rainbow.jpg
    Rainbow.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 291
Can somebody please tell Jann to stop embarrass us all with her marvelous animals.

Here's my latest baby: Rainbow, Ambanja, around 7-8 months, started out blue green, now more red ,yellow and green, turquoise.

His colour is amazing!! We don't get Ambanja like this in the uk unfortunately

What is your guys' favorite locale? Personally I like Ambanjas and Nozy Bes. I found this picture of a gorgeous Amanja (not mine :( ) image.jpg

Male Red bar ambilobe panther chameleon 2 months old

Hey everyone this is my 2 month old red bar, paid 275 for him cash from a local breeder I'd like opinions and thoughts. Nice looking cham?

Back
Top Bottom