Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Sambava

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Ambanja

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

BleuSaphir

Chameleon Enthusiast
Which panther locality should I opt for next year?
I do have my heart on Nosy Be though. I just love the blue tone of that locality.

But I wouldn’t mind an orange-yellow trait of a Panther. I been having obsession to name a chameleon-Banane. Or Orangeat. 😅

The list of three I liked are in the polls.

I love sambava chams! I’ve gone to a whole bunch of expos, and sambavas are always the most relaxed, happy looking ones out of them all. Their colors might not be as ‘cool’ as the others, but they are definitely vivid when they get happy!

I definitely think you should choose the cam you want. When I went to my first expo, I spent three hours trying to decide between which chameleon I chose. I even left the expo all together to make my decision. Once I came back, I knew that the little sambava from Ready’s Rainforest was the one I needed. I made the big decision and went home with a new Cham, and a little bag that had his parents name and his egg in it 🥹

Nosy Be is my favorite locale form. I did saw my local petco had a panther chameleon.
@Motherlode Chameleon mention they were of Blue Bar Ambilobe. I saw a picture what I think it might be. Red and blue bands. That I wouldn’t mind.

I am not recalling that. However Ambanja Furcifer pardalis are my favorite Panthers, then Ankify Furcifer pardalis.

Furcifer pardalis are great though and I could not turn away one if offered.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Just had an amazing updated picture of one of our Ambanja we produced. Got to love that clean look and beautiful colors. Also we have had some killer looking sambava’s this year so that would be a very hard decision to pick just one.

Attachments

• IMG_7239.jpeg
    IMG_7239.jpeg
    183.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7240.jpeg
    IMG_7240.jpeg
    183.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7244.jpeg
    IMG_7244.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom