Panther supplementing

Chali2naRap

so my buddy just got a 2 and half month old panther. and we have repashy cal +, zoo-med repti-calcium and zoo-med reptivite with d3. we are looking for some general information for a supplement plan. any advice?

If you have the Repashy all-in-one, that is all you would need. Couple that with some natural sunlight and you're good!

ok well i only give it to my jackson once a week but i know that panthers have a vitamin A defficiancy so we are just wondering how many days a week should we give it to his Nebuchadnezzar?

you guys have a good experiene with the "Repashy- Calcium Plus" product?

I have used it for a couple of months and it makes the supp scheduling so much easier! No issues that I'm aware of. Used on my panther and now my new verru... :)

Iv just ordered the repashy all in one, bug burger and Dino fuel raptor, hopefully that's all I need

so my buddy just got a 2 and half month old panther. and we have repashy cal +, zoo-med repti-calcium and zoo-med reptivite with d3. we are looking for some general information for a supplement plan. any advice?

You have more than you really need :)

If you dust with repashy calcium plus *on only those feeders that need it* you will be fine. Obviously, not all feeder bugs require dusting - especially if you gutload properly.

The ZooMed Reti Calcium without D3 can be used those days when you dont feel added D3 or other vitamins are necessary.

I dont imagine you will ever need to use the zoo-med reptivite with d3 while you are also using the Repashy.

Here's what I do: https://www.chameleonforums.com/blogs/sandrachameleon/food-diary/

you guys have a good experiene with the "Repashy- Calcium Plus" product?

I was using the 3 different supplements but have switched to the Repashy - Calcium plus and so far doing well with it and it is easier for then to remember what day to used different ones. I have not had my chams or used this long term... but others have and I have heard good results.

You have more than you really need :)

If you dust with repashy calcium plus *on only those feeders that need it* you will be fine. Obviously, not all feeder bugs require dusting - especially if you gutload properly.

The ZooMed Reti Calcium without D3 can be used those days when you dont feel added D3 or other vitamins are necessary.

I dont imagine you will ever need to use the zoo-med reptivite with d3 while you are also using the Repashy.

Here's what I do: https://www.chameleonforums.com/blogs/sandrachameleon/food-diary/

thanks, much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom