Panther+vieled, breeding???

Fresh

Hey fellow cham lovers, I was just super curious, is it possible to cross breed a panther and a vieled together?

I thought their genus (sp?) made it impossible for them to breed... But I am sure you will get a more descriptive answer on here after awhile!

Cami is right. Can't cross breed because they are from a different genus. However if offspring were created they would be sterile. Like a mule or liger

Cami is right. Can't cross breed because they are from a different genus. However if offspring were created they would be sterile. Like a mule or liger

Mule's are not always created when crossing 2 species. Ligers are not always sterile. How do you suppose they get tiligers?

I doubt it's possible though.

Of course they could breed. But, they would not produce offspring. This question often comes up, and the answer doesn't change. They can not produce offspring because they are within different genuses, (Panthers being Furcifer while Veileds being Chamaeleo).

LPR08

This question comes up every few months.try a search on the subject..As cool as it seems it not possable.

Back
Top Bottom