Parsonii

This guy really enjoyed the nice weather today.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
It was some nice weather today. Good temp drops and not too high like usual. Ive been keeping my elliotii outside the past couple days because it hasnt been like it was recently in our area.

Man I wish I hadn't sold "her" to you :D. He's looking awesome. Its amazing that almost exactly a year ago this is what he looked like (photos taken on Aug. 24, 2009):

3854853508_660067fd75_o.jpg

3854853610_ea680df1c2_o.jpg

Chris

She didn't quite fit into the breeding program being a He. The fact he's a yellow lip opened up a whole new avenue for me.
Thanks Chris

What is it about the parsonii that just makes me WANT one? I know it's not just that I have expensive tastes. Something about the look in their eye is so...

I don't know, but I want one.

WOW! HE has done great!

@Chris...how old was "she" at this photo?

To be honest, I don't know for sure but I would guess about 6 months old. He was one of 3 C. parsonii a French vendor brought to Daytona last year but failed to sell. Because of CITES, he wasn't able to bring them back easily so Mike and I helped sell them for him.

She didn't quite fit into the breeding program being a He. The fact he's a yellow lip opened up a whole new avenue for me.
Thanks Chris

Not knowing that he was a yellow lip, the green hints coming through on the eye turrets really convinced me he was a she, especially combined with the almost flat rostrals (I've seen females that age with more pronounced rostrals). I guess now knowing that he is a yellow lip, you might say that the green hints on the legs in those photos were more blue than green, which may have added doubt to the sexing guess, but even with that information, I still don't know that I wouldn't have predicted him to be a female at that time. He's definitely turned out nice though and getting a male yellow lip is definitely a bonus. Glad you're happy with him!

Chris

Back
Top Bottom