Passion Vine

APajak

So, I have 3 different types of Passion vines. Are all types fine for chameleons? I know that they can be toxic to dogs and cats, but are they truely fine for chameleons? I want to be really sure before I put any in there.

The 3 ones I have are the Maypops, Lady Margaret (or maybe it's Ruby Glow, I can't remember), and Vitifolia.

Maybe just a bit more information about them and chameleons would be nice. If anyone has personally used the Passion Vine in their own cages, what have you observed with them and your chameleon?

Im using a passion flower in my cage and theres been no harm to my chameleon. Passion flower is on the safe plant list from flchams which other users say is a good resource.

Yeah, it's on the safe list on here too, but I just want to be really sure. I have read in some places that a ficus shouldn't be used, and some say to use it. I just want be positive that it wont hurt form someone that is using it.

I think that the passion vine would be nice in there. Does yours bloom well in the cage?

I just recently got one and im having trouble getting it to bloom. I originally had a grow light on it but i burned a couple leaves so now i have it in the corner in the shade.

Back
Top Bottom