Petsmart Coupons... Great Deal

Silverdusk

Here ya go guys and gals. Limited time so hurry.

I bought a few cage decorations etc with mine. Enjoy. Just print and redeem at store.

coupon2.jpg

coupon1.jpg

I went to petsmart this morning to use these cupons and they told me that these cupons were not good. I would edit this post and remove them ASAP.

Used $10.00 coupon twice, may go again before the 14th

I used the $10.00 coupon twice without a problem. My cat and I thank you. (Their reptile dept is kind of sad)

Anyone else use these coupons? I was going to go try today.. I can let anyone know after I do if they took them or not. Usually petsmart is really cool about coupons so I was a little surprised to see there as trouble with them....

So Yeah, they would not take the coupons. They said they dont know how they have gotten on the net but they are not there coupons! lol.

That bites!! lol! They told me it was not there coupon! I told them to keep there stuff then and walked out! hahaha!

The funny thing is I found out about this from a Fish Forum I frequent, Trophs.com and they found it off another fish forum who had it linked.

I've used the same $10.00 coupn I posted here, a couple of times. The girl at the register just typed in the code and it automatically took 50% off.

Take it for what ya will, my intentions were to help people here only. If the store tells you their no good, but everyone else isn't having issues. I'd have to question the store.

Dan

I went to petsmart this morning to use these cupons and they told me that these cupons were not good. I would edit this post and remove them ASAP.

I just got home from Petsmart I used both coupons with no problems. I'd ask to speak to a manager and request that he call corporate to verify that they are valid. They are good until the 14th. I'm going to use them until then to stock up on supplies that I need. :)

Back
Top Bottom