pics of my jacksons babys!

haha ya Jackson's are kinda confusing... I'm still picking up the scientific names and Jackson's seem to be commonly confused in this respect. I may have to pick one up from you when that time comes... I really don't know what species I want next but it's between carpets and jacksons....

i really want a jacksonii jacksonii. if you have any available pm me :) i love the "mini-triceratops" look

All of the subspices of Jacksons confuse me sometimes;) I thought their were three though:
Jacksonii, Merumonta, and Xanthologhus.
Your Jacksons babies are sooo Adorable, to me they favor Melleri babies a bit. I suppose because they are both Triceros. The Jacksons breeders look nice too, I specifacally like Kole. Can't wait to see more females soon!

does my baby jackson look healthy?

I believe he/she is sore 8 weeks old. Does he/she look healthy?

Attachments

• 20150723_174049.jpg
    20150723_174049.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 154
Thank you. I think it may be a girl. This lil horns eye like that fron the start. I don't see any growth in them.

i really want a jacksonii jacksonii. if you have any available pm me :) i love the "mini-triceratops" look

Lol, Your not the only one... The wife thinks a lot of chameleons are ugly cuz of the way their face is... I called her stupid and judgmental... I will be sleeping on the couch for a couple days now...

I had some T.j.jacksonii drop on the 21st. 9, but I lost one (small with yolk sac issues from the start, so it wasn't a surprise). They seem to be doing well, mostly ignoring fruit flies but going nuts for 1/8"+ crickets - seriously... all this money on melanogaster cultures... maybe they'll like the hydei when they emerge. I'm hoping to trade bloodlines if they make it! Trying not to count my chickens before they're 3 months old.

Back
Top Bottom