Pic's of yourself with your cham

Bea 'n' me. And McGinty, but only my hand's in that pic.

Attachments

• Bea_n_me_October2010.jpg
    Bea_n_me_October2010.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 226
  • McG September 28.jpg
    McG September 28.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 210
This is the best thread i ever started! So good putting faces to every1. :D:D Thought i'd do an updated one, this is me with my beardie Jasper
P101028_171732.jpg
(don't have any of me and Mia that no one has seen) and of course my gorgeous girl Mia
Mia3.jpg

This is the best thread i ever started! So good putting faces to every1. :D:D Thought i'd do an updated one, this is me with my beardie Jasper
P101028_171732.jpg
(don't have any of me and Mia that no one has seen) and of course my gorgeous girl Mia
Mia3.jpg

He already got that big!! jeeze! how old is Jasper now? :D

It has been a while, so I thought I would put up some new pictures of Napoleon! I just took these earlier tonight.

Attachments

• Photo 167.jpg
    Photo 167.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 181
  • Photo 166.jpg
    Photo 166.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 159
sure its the camera

Hahah! Awesome thread! Yes it is nice to put a face to all of the posts. :D

I just can't stop showing pictures of my baby so here are a few I took with him.

He just wanted to get to the top of my head.
IMG_1783.jpg

He just didn't like me at all! Kept trying to get away, lol!
IMG_1782.jpg

Kept trying to focus on him but, camera sucks.
IMG_1780.jpg
i doubt the camera sucks, it makes u look pretty. ha! maybe your focus was elsewhere

Aw, thank you.:eek: I still need to get better pictures with Hugh. Maybe when he gets use to me... He was on the move on every single one of these. By the time I focused the camera, he was already on my shoulder trying to get onto my head. :)

my turn

meandkymani.jpg

escaperoute-1.jpg

he was trying to find an escape route. tried getting my veiled "chowder" but he really isnt a ppl person. (he hisses)

ugh! snnnaaaaakes (insert shaggy and scooby quiver voice). i love how snakes look but im a little freaked about em. spiders are a complete no go. lol

Lol, cute. They always seem to want to get to the top of your head.:rolleyes:

Here is my Ball Python "Damien" and I. :D I love him!

DamienandI041.jpg

nice tattoo....on your arm:p....lol

those are some awsome pets you have....:cool:

although i agree with Manik, if i woke up and a hairy spider was on me....AHAHAHAHA!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Hahah! You guys are too funny. Tarantulas are not hairy, they are FUZZY! I love all of my babies. :D Most of them have been adopted and rescued.:)

Hahah! You guys are too funny. Tarantulas are not hairy, they are FUZZY! I love all of my babies. :D Most of them have been adopted and rescued.:)

i know:p.......im just kidding..they are fuzzy...but i get itchy sometimes after i hold them:p..scorpions are more my type:cool:..

Ohhh, I don't handle my T's. Well only my 2 baby tarantulas. I am WAY too afraid of getting bit. I almost got bit by one but she got my nail instead of my finger. I felt her fangs hit and scrape off of my nail. (shivers)...:eek:

Back
Top Bottom