Pictures of your chameleons

Hi guys let's all show our amazing chameleons.. Lets see some pictures...

4278237739_b2ee7e3433_b.jpg

4278237277_58acfe3263_b.jpg

4278985188_bd18f404b7_b.jpg

4278236101_ef16548670_b.jpg

4278984180_d12fe22c23_o.jpg

Are you using an effect to make him these colors or is that a UVB lamp on his right and a red heat lamp on the left?:confused:

This shot and quality was pure luck and good timing. There where several factors that lead to the awesome colors in the picture. It was a combination of an evening sunset, 100 watt red heat lamp, 75 watt blue day light, and white UVB bulb.

Way off topic

This shot and quality was pure luck and good timing. There where several factors that lead to the awesome colors in the picture. It was a combination of an evening sunset, 100 watt red heat lamp, 75 watt blue day light, and white UVB bulb.

It is a greats hot!

I was just asking because it looks cool but as far as the type of lights it seems a bit much... :eek: I would ditch the red light because to the cham it isn't natural at all and his world is looking very weird with a red light on. Blue also isn't a very good idea, but can be kept. Out of curiosity, what UVB lamp are you using?
I am not scolding you, just giving some pointers. :eek:

Some of my Guys and Gals

I will post more when I can get a good pic of my other ones. I have 7 intotal but the pictures that I took before my camera battieres died are way to blurry. So when it recharges I will put up the others.

Big Boy.jpg

Hot Rod 1-10.jpg

Jabba 1-10.jpg

Little Dude 1-10.jpg

Yes. She has a severe eye infection and is recovering from a horrible first start to life. Trust me, she looks MUCH better than she used to. Those pics were also w while ago, the swollen eye looks better than that now and is slightly open. Her other eye she can see just fine.

Yes. She has a severe eye infection and is recovering from a horrible first start to life. Trust me, she looks MUCH better than she used to. Those pics were also w while ago, the swollen eye looks better than that now and is slightly open. Her other eye she can see just fine.

aww good! glad to hear she is doing much better!

xanthus! is gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom