PLEASE I NEED INFO ABOUT BABY VEILED CARE

Matt Vanilla Gorilla, how do you feel about this baby set up? Have you ever feed babies from a bowl?
I know people keep babies different ways and would appreciate your opinion.

Can Someone with experience can tell me, from the first day of their birth veiled chameleons what uvb bulb should be used, what distant the bulb should be ?? bulb left on all day ?? or all night ?? or for how long ?? How the terrarium has to be ?? , i need everything about the care of them since they hatch , I have no experience and I do not want to make mistakes ... I appreciate it if you help me with that.
15228580838912089721409.jpg this is chamelias cage. She's about a year old, even though she is not a baby, this is a typical set up for a Chameleon. Make sure when setting up the cage, get Branches close to the light and lots of climbing options. Since they are babies, they will need a much smaller cage (mine is a large). If you decide to just get a large cage for them to grow in, create a section in the cage for them to stay in, as the get bigger, make the section bigger. You can keep them all in the same cage as babies, but when they get older, separate them because Chams can get really territorial. I know it's long lol, but hope it helped :)

View attachment 203008 this is chamelias cage. She's about a year old, even though she is not a baby, this is a typical set up for a Chameleon. Make sure when setting up the cage, get Branches close to the light and lots of climbing options. Since they are babies, they will need a much smaller cage (mine is a large). If you decide to just get a large cage for them to grow in, create a section in the cage for them to stay in, as the get bigger, make the section bigger. You can keep them all in the same cage as babies, but when they get older, separate them because Chams can get really territorial. I know it's long lol, but hope it helped :)
Also you can put the cage next to a window if you want as well. Chamelia loves looking out the window while relaxing on a branch. Lol

Back
Top Bottom