Pls idk what to do and I'm rlly worried

pannikbun

I just found this guy in a box near my house.
He looks very weak, there is no vet around and he can't stick his tongue out when I tried to feed him a small cricket but it stayed out, he finally managed to put it back in after a while (as if he barely had the strength to do so) and now he can't stick it out despite trying to do so.

He also looks very sleepy, closes his eyes all the time and has a hard time moving and can barely do it.

I do not know shit about thesw kind of animals but I cannot help to not feel that smth is very wrong and I want to help him, somehow :(
1000015460.jpg
1000015461.jpg

Poor guy. Hope some expert's chime in soon... Can you regulate his temperature? What's the temp outside? Definitely add some leafy branches to that box and spray them thoroughly with distilled water if you can.

Poor guy. Hope some expert's chime in soon... Can you regulate his temperature? What's the temp outside? Definitely add some leafy branches to that box and spray them thoroughly with distilled water if you can.
It's quite warm here, like 25°C or something around. Maybe I cant take him to the sun or give him something to climb but he can barely move but I'll try the rest you say

Poor Cham. I agree with @Beman Little guy or girl looks very dehydrated. Water is the main thing that it needs, so put it on a leafy bush and saturate the leaves with fresh water. After that, its best chance will be to be free. The stress of being held in captivity has not done the poor thing any favors.

Back
Top Bottom