Pluto all fired up!!!

codiwatkins

Lets start off with the pics that show him not fired up!!! This guy just turned 2 months old 3 days ago
newpics001.jpg

newpics004.jpg

newpics007.jpg

newpics008.jpg

Check this one out lance!!! HEHEHEWOW the blues/tealish are great!!
newpics005.jpg

And then when he spotted hulk and this is what happened......:eek: And I thought Pluto was the nice one!
newpics020.jpg

newpics010.jpg

newpics014.jpg

newpics011.jpg

newpics019.jpg

And here is some of hulk!! Not to much has changed with him....he has grown ALOT though!

newpics012.jpg

newpics015.jpg

newpics016.jpg

newpics018.jpg

Pluto is TRULY IMPRESSIVE. And I'm not saying that because I sold him to you, but his huge size and magnificent coloration is that of a 4 to 5 month old, but yet he just turned 2 months.
Very, very nice Codi!!!!

I love how when they are so little they think they can take on the world with their attitudes...

Nice looking guys!

Pluto is TRULY IMPRESSIVE. And I'm not saying that because I sold him to you, but his huge size and magnificent coloration is that of a 4 to 5 month old, but yet he just turned 2 months.
Very, very nice Codi!!!!

Thanks man!! I wouldnt have him if it wasnt for you and expert bredding and raising skills!!!:D

I love how when they are so little they think they can take on the world with their attitudes...

Nice looking guys!

HAHA I know its wild!! Hulk is the bitter though he hasnt gotten me YET!!

At this age, I give them as much as they want. To avoid too many crickets in the cage at any one time, chams at this age are fed twice a day.

Thats what I have been doing........Like 10 in the morning...and like 5 to 8 late afternoon.........Does that sound good?

hooray!!! Hulk is still out eating him by a few crickets right now. But i think pluto likes to hunt rather than use the cup because he always goes for the ones that hop out before he actually goes to the cup!:p

Cute looking Babies Codi, congrats! :) P>S theres a pic of homer at 3 months showing some color in my gallery (the one with the ciggarette lighter)

Looks like your little boy is yodeling, Perhaps he thinks his audience is going to give him crickets. :p looking good Codi keep up the good work.

-Clemonde

Back
Top Bottom