Pomona supershow

robmd1

Avid Member
ok havent heard many talkin about it but im goin this mornin cant wait to see everyone, feel like a little kid waitin on christmas,iono i guess i just love the excitement an seein everything, even when i dont have alot of money its still fun to go an check out get feeders, though i always seem to get something:D today will be no diff as im pickin up a male ambanja that ill share later...hope everyone has a goodtime hope to see yall there...

Getting in the shower and hitting the road soon!

I saw the floorplan for the aquarium and pond expo and it seems to be a lot of manufacturers and fresh water stuff. I'm a bit dissapointed there aren't more coral vendors like the other expo I went to with Ryan and Lisa. Hopefully I can still find some kind of nice, little frag. Super Show should be good, though! Can't wait to see what everyone's got!

Getting in the shower and hitting the road soon!

I saw the floorplan for the aquarium and pond expo and it seems to be a lot of manufacturers and fresh water stuff. I'm a bit dissapointed there aren't more coral vendors like the other expo I went to with Ryan and Lisa. Hopefully I can still find some kind of nice, little frag. Super Show should be good, though! Can't wait to see what everyone's got!

lol wooohooo drive safe kent, hope they have some stuff for you reefers i miss mine but chams are better cant wait to see my new lil one.

lol panther hope see ya there an see what ya get... ill be easy to spot ill be wearin muh hat...
come on any other so cal people goin?

Last edited:
We'll be heading that way this morning also. Planning to get some feeders,supplies and maybe a Chameleon to go in the new cage.:D

rite on hope to see you there, ill prolly be hangen out at tiki tiki booth after I make the rounds there awesome people...are you gettin a diff kina of cham?

rite on hope to see you there, ill prolly be hangen out at tiki tiki booth after I make the rounds there awesome people...are you gettin a diff kina of cham?

I'm thinking of getting something different. I've had Quads, a lot of Jacksons and a lot of Panthers in the past.I would like to get a young adult panther if I find one I like. Right now I only have one adult Chameleon and lots of adult crickets.

I have finally got my cricket care down and have been keeping them alive for weeks.

I'll look for you there.

The show was awesome. I got to meet a lot of members from here :) I'm comin back home with a little gonzo baby, he is amazing!

The show was awesome. I got to meet a lot of members from here :) I'm comin back home with a little gonzo baby, he is amazing!

rite on cant wait to see pics.
Did everyone walk around to the other buildings an looks at everything?i spent almost all of the time in the reptiles i did go nextdoor an check out the reef stuff an birds but got bored went bk to the reptiles
Action jackson it was nice meetin ya, what did you get?
I had a good time hung out with kent checked everything out,wished ida had more cash seen a couple more things i wanted,but i also have my EARLY bday present coming on tues:D... post my pics my new dude soon...

I didn't buy any Chameleons this time. I just didn't see anything I had to have besides some supplies and bugs(superworms,wax worms, roaches, silkworms....) It was nice meeeting several members off forums too.

I went to the other expos. I got bored with them too. Rob it was to bad I didn't get to meet you! I was at the tiki booth most of the time.

I went to the other expos. I got bored with them too. Rob it was to bad I didn't get to meet you! I was at the tiki booth most of the time.

yeah i was bummed i actually saw you as you was walkin out i was talkin to ryan an asked if you had been there an he said yea told me ya got your dude an then said ya was just there an then pointed you out as you was walkin out.im glad ya got him like i said cant wait to see pics..opps i ment to add a couple pics the lil one i got didnt want to bother him to much but took a few..
eospics9-19-09003.jpg

eospics9-19-09013-3.jpg

sweet......

Hey Rob I looked for your hat but didn't see you... What did you end up getting. I was looking for a Sambava but didn't find anything so I just got some supplies and was talking to kammoflage. Did you see there nosy and the huge RB Ambi. ?? He was massive!!

Oh yeah, I was shocked to see so many people buying Chams with no idea on how to take care of them. Not only that but they had them purchased and were looking for cages and supplies, Nothing set up and ready to go ahead of time????

Hey Rob I looked for your hat but didn't see you... What did you end up getting. I was looking for a Sambava but didn't find anything so I just got some supplies and was talking to kammoflage. Did you see there nosy and the huge RB Ambi. ?? He was massive!!

Those two Chameleons were incredible. The head on that Ambilobe was huge!

Oh wow that sucks! Your little guy is very nice btw :) hopefully I will be able to meet you one day,

Back
Top Bottom