Pomona supershow

anyone else go an get anything?

I got the ambilobe from KAMMERFLAGE KREATIONS!

That is the father of the cham I got

IMG_4041.jpg

And this how the baby looks

Hamson%20-%20CB%202%20mo.%20old%20male%20-%201a.JPG

My first time at the show was in January of this year, and I noticed the KAMMERFLAGE KREATIONS! right before I was leaving. They always have great chams. I am glad I got one from them.

Okay, so I missed the goat with the diaper. But did manage to find a native mantis outside the building, and a egg case in the bush. I guess i need to get out of micro, and into macro sometimes. Got some house geckos from Europe(C.h.uroplatus), and a new insect species for me. Good to meet and see everybody at the show.

Forgot to add that I just couldn't help myself and picked up a hoe while I was there. I'll post pics of her in a little while. ;)

I almost bought a low Translucent veiled but it was sold already. Bough some feeders and a pair of giant raptor geckos to breed next year just for fun :D.

Last edited:
I almost bought a low translusive veiled but it was sold already. Bough some feeders and a pair of giant raptor geckos to breed next year just for fun :D.

It's "translucent" (no offense). And I am bringing some of my baby trannies to Daytona if you still want one. ;):D I am updating my pics here in a second.

Kent: Can't wait to see what kind of hoe's I missed. he he he....

It's "translucent" (no offense). And I am bringing some of my baby trannies to Daytona if you still want one. ;):D I am updating my pics here in a second.

Kent: Can't wait to see what kind of hoe's I missed. he he he....

Shoot me a pm with some info...

I know believe in love at first sight... Ive seen a B&W Argentine tegu... I might get one once i get my reptile room done and after i do some reading...

EDIT: Nevermind I've just read they get up 3-4 Feet long, the guy I saw at the show with one said that was the biggest they got, it was about 2 Ft. long. I might be able to make something for it in my backyard but my boxer would probably mess with it, and i dont want any insidents happening..

Shoot me a pm with some info...

I know believe in love at first sight... Ive seen a B&W Argentine tegu... I might get one once i get my reptile room done and after i do some reading...

EDIT: Nevermind I've just read they get up 3-4 Feet long, the guy I saw at the show with one said that was the biggest they got, it was about 2 Ft. long. I might be able to make something for it in my backyard but my boxer would probably mess with it, and i dont want any insidents happening..

Will do.

B&W's are cool and yes, they can get big if you let them. My argus moitors are 4.5 feet (male) and 3.5 feet (female). The thing with the tegus or savannahs are that they can get fat because they have a slower metabolism than some of the others in the varannus group. You will just have to make sure you give them plenty of space to move to work off their food so they don't get obese.

Forgot to add that I just couldn't help myself and picked up a hoe while I was there. I'll post pics of her in a little while. ;)

lol i cant help but feel partly to blame for this, i wanted her bad shes really a sweet lookin hoe.
steve did you sell that male?

lol the first is male the second is female like 1.1 is one male one female an 1.1.25 would be male.female.babies...an congrats to you waiting till your ready alot dont an then have probs...welcome to the fourm an like i said lotta good info here..

thanks, thats what i was thinking but wasn't sure. quick question. when building your own cage can you use any screen? i noticed at hd they had "pet screen" should i use that stuff?

thanks, thats what i was thinking but wasn't sure. quick question. when building your own cage can you use any screen? i noticed at hd they had "pet screen" should i use that stuff?
hmm not sure bout that havent made my own yet i did get a roll of acreen but its alum screen i know from readin threads on here before some screen crickets can bite thru

thanks i'll keep that in mind. the only reason i was going to build my own is because i have every i need in my garage all ready. probably just go and buy some of that pet screen.

Tom's Roaches

Did anyone pick up roaches from Tom at Tyler Stewart's booth? I bought B. lateralis. They are FAST! Can't climb smooth walls and they are no bigger than an adult cricket when fully grown.

I offered some to the juvenile cristatus earlier today and they liked them. The adult johnstoni and montiums ate them without hesitation too. These are not a roach to leave free ranging a chameleon cage (as if any roach is :rolleyes:) IMHO.

I'm really happy to have another feeder to add to the menu around here. :)

Did anyone pick up roaches from Tom at Tyler Stewart's booth? I bought B. lateralis. They are FAST! Can't climb smooth walls and they are no bigger than an adult cricket when fully grown.

I offered some to the juvenile cristatus earlier today and they liked them. The adult johnstoni and montiums ate them without hesitation too. These are not a roach to leave free ranging a chameleon cage (as if any roach is :rolleyes:) IMHO.

no i wanted to but to short on cash i saw those though ryan got a bunch couple diff kinds i think be nice to have something else that size

Be careful with that type of roach, if they get out they can become invasive. Just make sure you dont let a bunch get out and you will be fine.

We had a really busy show, with the “pet” and aquarium/pond show attached we saw a lot of new faces, and as always is was great to see the usual ones as well. We underestimated the show and did not bring enough supply for the demand, I know a couple of you here wanted to purchase from us after we had run out, so very sorry about that. If you still want another see me at the next show and ill make it up to you peeps.

We came away from the show with a new PacMan frog, some fancy type from the people who fly in from Japan as well as another Mossy leaf tail for our program. I also traded for about 10 different nice coral frags to put into my reef tank.

It was a very fun show that will do nothing but grow bigger and better, for a first time I was very impressed, a good time was had by all that I spoke with. Thank you to everybody who purchased from us and to Joe, Darci, Ryan, Lisa and Kim. I wish I could sleep till the weekend :p. Hope to see everybody in Daytona in two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom