Possibly Gravid Female

Sarahsarus

Hi guys!

I am a new owner of a female veiled, and I'm guestimating her to be about 5-6 months. I'm going out today to get her supplies for a laying bin to get that all set up, because she is starting to become thick in the belly area and is definitely a bit thicker when viewed from the top. My question is how long does it usually take before they lay the eggs? I know to give her complete privacy when the time comes, I'm just seeing conflicting info online about how long she will be gravid. Any adivce or info is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_2672.JPG
    IMG_2672.JPG
    298.5 KB · Views: 69
I could be wrong but she doesn't look gravid to me, but the laying bin is a must around the 6 month mark. As far as how long it takes im not sure on that part. Im also waiting on my female to do something cause shes fat

I would tend to agree that she doesn't look gravid to me from that picture. It is, as stated a good idea to be ready for it though!

Thanks guys! I was kind of thinking she may just be growing and getting a bit chubby (she was too thin when I got her) but I'm paranoid since she is my first cham and everything is so new!

Back
Top Bottom