Question on bug burger??

didyousneeze

I just finally found some at the store today and decided to try it..
Does anyone have any thoughts on it??
And also how long does it usually take to set or gel up?

I swear by BB. I combine it with dinofuel to make a serious gutload. Nuke it with water (directions on bag) and it'll take a few minutes to solidify.

I don't know why but the crickets I get in Florida do not like to eat it. They like the dry powder BB but not the gel stuff that you make with the water. I cannot figure it out.

I love bug burger and like max will sometimes mix it with dinofuel. My crickets and all the roaches I have go nuts for it.

I don't know why but the crickets I get in Florida do not like to eat it. They like the dry powder BB but not the gel stuff that you make with the water. I cannot figure it out.

Carol, do you use it dry? I have seen this posted a couple times now today so I was just curious. Fr some reason my crickets don't like it in the gel form either so I was thinking about putting it in dry as well.

Carol, do you use it dry? I have seen this posted a couple times now today so I was just curious. Fr some reason my crickets don't like it in the gel form either so I was thinking about putting it in dry as well.

yes you can use it dry, works just as well.

yes, dry. When I mix it with water and make the gel they really don't eat much of it. I sprinkle the powder on some veggies and then I dump a pile of it in the bin and they will eat it that way.

yes, dry. When I mix it with water and make the gel they really don't eat much of it. I sprinkle the powder on some veggies and then I dump a pile of it in the bin and they will eat it that way.

I'm with you Carol. None of my bugs will eat it gel form. Have started sprinkling it on veg dry. I suppose doing it that way they don't have a choice.:)

I'm with you Carol. None of my bugs will eat it gel form. Have started sprinkling it on veg dry. I suppose doing it that way they don't have a choice.:)

well I am glad to know it is just not the Florida crickets that don't like it. lol I end up throwing it(the gel) away usually as it starts to get yucky down here with the heat. I keep my crickets outside.

well I am glad to know it is just not the Florida crickets that don't like it. lol I end up throwing it(the gel) away usually as it starts to get yucky down here with the heat. I keep my crickets outside.

I also find it isnt a good gutload for crickets, because they dont much eat it. Roaches like it though.

I personally prefer to make my own gutloads, primarily using fresh produce

Count me as another person whose crickets will not eat BB as gel, but readily munch it down in the powder form.

My crickets will only eat it dry but it is by far the best thing I have ever given to my roaches. They love it in the gel form!

Oddly enough when I get small crickets for my young female they all devour the bug burger. However, my larger crickets for my adults (from the same cricket source) don't like it as much as they like the Super load and cricket crack. I've had that happen with several different batches of crickets and just thought I was crazy :D

Back
Top Bottom