Question on misters?

I use a raindome from Aquazamp and have no issues with water coming out of cage... I also use aquarium backing (the scenic paper people use on the back of their fish tank) taped on the side to keep the humidity and it also looks cool cuz it has background decoration

but did it come with the standard misting nozzle and the raindome?? or just the rain dome?

I'm sorry but i cant really tell on the website...

Also can anyone tell me the difference between a 0.9 nozzle and a 3.0 nozzle?
Thanks

Does anyone know how, if, or where i can find just the tank to a monsoon RS400 misting system? I've looked online but havent had much luck.

I ask because i'm going to get a raindome but i am much more fond of the monsoon tank than i am the Aquazamp one :)

You can buy plastic sheeting at any lowes,home depot etc, I cover 1 side and the back of my screen cages and they are in my home office with my computers,printers etc. I have also used the same plastic to cover the walls on the side and behind as well as the floor/carpet under cages so that the small amount of moisture lands on the plastic and dries without any problems for my computers or walls and carpet. I will try to post a picture of what I have done for your refference. Hope this helps! By the way you can get answers for ANY issue with chems on this forum as everyone is very willing to help!!! I have found this to be the best bunch of good folks anywhere!! (folks it's a southern thing) :D
P.S. I use a Mist King and love it

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357709200.645361.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357709216.877068.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357709237.849791.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357709279.098976.jpg

Thanks that's a good idea if all else fails that should protect everything.

But can anyone tell me how or where to get a monsoon RS400 tank?

Back
Top Bottom