Rainbow mealworms review 2.0

pgr7

Avid Member
So I ordered a cup o hornworms that cam in yesterday from rainbow mealworms. They were large,3"+ so my guy couldn't eat them. I emailed rainbow and they shipped a smaller selection size out today with some mealworms.
Excellent customer service here.

I have dealt with Rainbow Mealworms before and they are SO GOOD about understanding the problem and fixing it! I am definitely ordering again when I need to! which is probably soon and thanks for reminding me!

So my order came in Saturday, and I was blown away,probably around 20-25 horn worms,and 500 count mealworms. Customer service is top notch. I highly recommend Rainbow mealworms.

I helped in putting together a chameleon starter pack for them a while back.
After my input they sent me all the stuff to try out. I've been using them for a while and have never had an issue.

I helped in putting together a chameleon starter pack for them a while back.
After my input they sent me all the stuff to try out. I've been using them for a while and have never had an issue.

That's awesome! Good company to deal with for sure. A+

Hi guys, definitely wanna try this company out; I have never gotten horn worms before, but while I am waiting for my silkies to grow, I wanted to try these guys out. My question is how hardy are they... could I go the cheapest route with shipping, or pay more and make sure they are alive when I get them? I will be getting some soldier fly larvae as well.

These are the options:
USPS Priority (~3 to 5 days) $
FedEx (FedEx 2 Day) $
UPS 2nd Day $
FedEx (Standard Overnight) $$
FedEx (Priority Overnight) $$
UPS Next Day $$

Thanks for your suggestions!

-Li

Go 2 day (UPS or FED-EX) and give them a call. They have a new category/ smaller size horn to offer, thanks to my dilemma not too long ago. Long story short, call and tell them what your feeding. Request the smallest horns possible. They'll last for a few weeks in the cooler at 55-60* no fridge. Too cold.

Back
Top Bottom