Ready for bed early?

mychamybilo

So I just came upstairs from diner and my little guy is already in a sleep postion, granted its 15 minutes from his bed time but isnt that a little early?

So I just came upstairs from diner and my little guy is already in a sleep postion, granted its 15 minutes from his bed time but isnt that a little early?

lights off at 9 right? No worries, sometimes they just get tired and get ready for bed early. Ive had my guy be asleep an hour b4 lights off.

15 minutes early? I wouldnt say thats an issue at all. Its the time of the year when the days get shorter, and the outside isn't as bright. I'm willing to bet that he can see a window and the outside from his cage, and he will follow the sun regardless of what your lights are doing.

If hes in the sleeping position but not actually sleeping, its perfectly fine. My chameleon goes to his spot about an hour early every day

Yeah 9pm. I was just curious, I've only had him for 2 days now so I just wanna check anything I'm not sure about, he's still awake but he's ready for bed lol. Thanks for the responses!

Yeah 9pm. I was just curious, I've only had him for 2 days now so I just wanna check anything I'm not sure about, he's still awake but he's ready for bed lol. Thanks for the responses!

No problem, if hes getting ready to sleep within an hour of lights off, no worries. if he starts to sleep during the day, let us know and we can try ot help. cuz thats not good.

No problem, if hes getting ready to sleep within an hour of lights off, no worries. if he starts to sleep during the day, let us know and we can try ot help. cuz thats not good.

Alright, yeah he seems to be pretty active during the day, gotta work on feeding, still doesn't like to use the cup, drinking is good though!

Alright, yeah he seems to be pretty active during the day, gotta work on feeding, still doesn't like to use the cup, drinking is good though!

it can take some time for them to learn to cup feed. it took my boy about 3 weeks to figure it out where when i put that cup in, he knows its food time

Yeah he wants nothing to do with it, and will avoid it lol. I had to crab a cricket and have it climb on the screen so he would take it, he's still pretty shy with me, he seems to like mistings though!

Yeah he wants nothing to do with it, and will avoid it lol. I had to crab a cricket and have it climb on the screen so he would take it, he's still pretty shy with me, he seems to like mistings though!

Just give him time. you can free range some of your crickets too, just to make sure he eats. My guy has finally learned to tolerate mistings. but the look he gives me says really mom, go away. If cham eyes had lazer beams.

Just give him time. you can free range some of your crickets too, just to make sure he eats. My guy has finally learned to tolerate mistings. but the look he gives me says really mom, go away. If cham eyes had lazer beams.

Hahahaha, yeah he seems to like the shallower/wider cups, I saw him shoot at a cricket in the deep red party cup but I think he missed. Guess we'll have to see what works, only 2 days new plenty of time to get to know him :).

edit: spelling correction

Hahahaha, yeah he seems to like the shallower/wider cups, I saw him shoot at a cricket in the deep red party cup but I think he missed. Guess we'll have to see what works, only 2 days new plenty of time to get to know him :).

edit: spelling correction

youll know him better than yourself. and youll realize you peek at him 30 times a day for the firest month or so.

Haha yea I just got my little guy Sunday and I'm constantly lookin at his cage thinking the same thing

I wouldnt worry about your cham being ready for bed early, i have a 2 month old female veiled and she gets ready for bed pretty early and her lights shut off at 9:00, ive seen her chillin in her sleeping spot an hour or so before the lights out. And thats lucky that your cham seems to like misting! My cham hates misting haha

Back
Top Bottom