reptariums

i have heard of them being chewed through but that was from the live feeders that the cham didnt eat right away.

I use them. Great cheap cages. They aren't for everyone. They will not chew through the cages if you properly care for your lizard. DONT leave the crickets in overnight..Problem solved.

IMO
Pros:
Light weight
Many sizes. the 260 gallon is almost 3x3x6
Price
How i situate my cages..The zipper is awesome. I get four cages on one shelf versus 2 metal cages with doors the same size. Im going on year 3 with some of these cages and they are doing great.

Cons:
Cheap made frame. Cant support a bunch of weight. The elbow and corners break if your not careful.
Usually many sizes are "out of stock" where ever they are sold.

i have two 260's and love them...They are huge. Keep in mind that size is not for a young cham.

I have a reptarium! The main thing I didn't like was how much the black screen blocked out the light so I fixed that and put normal screen on the top :)

I use lots of them. Crickets can chew through them.
But they are cheap and I love the zipper door.
I use them indoors and out.
I like the 175 gallon size. It is nice to have room to roam for a chameleon.
When you buy it, put a little vasoline on the zipper and put a little more on their once or twice a year to keep it running smooth as silk for years.
I have about a zillion (OK maybe more like 100) and I have had some of them for over 10 years now.

i used to use them, id say if your a beginner on a low budget get them, if you can afford a aluminum cage, get one instead.
they are pretty hard to see through and are not durable at all

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom