ReptiBreeze Screen Tank

Although LLL do ship to the UK, it ends up costing loads for the shipping especially if you only want one cage! I seem to remember someone on another UK forum ordered in bulk from LLL after a few people clubbed toegether to justifiy the cost of shipping internationally.

Yeah, I figured it would get quite expensive shipping internationally. Your best off building your own enclosure. Just staple on screen and use wood for a frame, I even tile the bottoms of mine.

Im from the UK and have had a Reptibreeze for over 3 months now, its fine zero rust quite sturdy, i think they changed the design as the old ones were filmsy and rusting???, the only thing i find here in the UK is its best to block 3 sides with plastic or something. to keep humidity up when misting,

I also picked up LLL Reptile cage tody from somebody who had imported a couple and was selling one as he did not need it any more, in very condition.

I find this quite similar to the reptibreeze to be honest a nice cage,

we dont have alot here for Chams in the Uk but things can be found, and Reptibreeze are on sale all the time, also walkabout reptile in the Uk do some very nice custom Cham cages 3 solid sides mesh door and roof, they look good i was going to get one then this cage came up so i bought that hope that helps.:)

Back
Top Bottom