Rest in peace Peach Fuzz

Thatcher

Chameleon Enthusiast
Peach fuzz passed away at the vet today. He had been having trouble with his eyes and had cuts in his mouth with no apparent reason causing him to not eat or drink. I tried a lot of stuff but ultimately the vet said that there was nothing I could have done and that it was his time. I really appreciate everything you guys have helped me with over the years and I’m glad I could have spent the time I had with him.

IMG_6728.jpeg

What a terrible news Thatcher, I'm really sorry for your lost. We know you did everything you could for Peach Fuzz and he had a good life, he was such a handsome cute boy.

R.I.P. Peach Fuzz enjoy your silkies on the cloud tree 💚 🙏

What a terrible news Thatcher, I'm really sorry for your lost. We know you did everything you could for Peach Fuzz and he had a good life, he was such a handsome cute boy.

R.I.P. Peach Fuzz enjoy your silkies on the cloud tree 💚 🙏
Thank you so much this means a lot 🙏

Omg I am so sorry. We are all going to miss seeing his pics on here. Such a little character! I know you will miss him terribly but at least he is free from suffering. You did the absolute right thing! Sometime it sucks being a grown up! My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Omg I am so sorry. We are all going to miss seeing his pics on here. Such a little character! I know you will miss him terribly but at least he is free from suffering. You did the absolute right thing! Sometime it sucks being a grown up! My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom