Resting head

Stazkilly

Morning. I've noticed for the past 2 or 3 weeks after I turn his lights on and he starts waking up and moving about, that my cham kind of lies down for a few minutes and rests his head sideways on his branch. He is completely still, isnt rubbing his eye or anything. He does this then carries on his day as normal. He never does it any other time of the day, it's always after he first wakes up. He isn't shedding at the moment so it isn't rubbing his skin away or anything like that. Overall he seems perfectly healthy, no signs of any usual illnesses etc. Just wondered if this was a sign of something or just regular behaviour.

I tried to get a picture, but he noticed me and immediately moved away as he's grumpy in the mornings, so it's not a great one. I can try and get a better one tomorrow if needed. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20240710_091939.jpg
    20240710_091939.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 5
Definitely looks like he is cleaning the eye he is laying against. They will clean their eyes independent of one another. If he is doing it constantly then husbandry should be looked at to see if there is a connection to something missing or not quite on point.

Back
Top Bottom