Rip coco

yungzerk

Chameleon Enthusiast
This isn’t my normal post, but today I had to unfortunately had to deal with the sudden passing of my ginuea pig coco and I didn’t think it would upset me so much but I had a major panic attack and figured it would be best to just write my feelings out to calm down lol. I only had coco for 3 years and she was the sweetest girl out of all 3 and her passing is just so heart breaking. She never showed any sign of illness or anything out of the ordinary and I just fed his this morning and came back from a golf round and found her dead and I’m so heart broken. Rip coco, you were so cared for and I feel like this is all my fault I’m so sorry but you will be so missed 💔
IMG_4472.png
IMG_4476.png
IMG_4477.png
IMG_4471.jpeg

I’m so sorry. Coco was beautiful. 🥺 Sometimes I think it’s better when our animal ‘babies’ have a quick passing. Sending you healing vibes and (((💗))).

I’m so sorry. Coco was beautiful. 🥺 Sometimes I think it’s better when our animal ‘babies’ have a quick passing. Sending you healing vibes and (((💗))).
I %100 agree it was just so out of the blue I really hope she wasn’t scared or in any pain. Thank you so much for the kind words missSkittles it truly truly means a lot❤️

I’m so sorry for your loss ❤️ I get attached quick too. It’s never easy. Take time to grieve, and know we are here for you.

Back
Top Bottom