Roux, Ambanja from Dez's Mr. Twister

fwiw, this is a good shot from Des when i bought him. he was "an interesting mess with possibilities", imo.

2d57bbf1.jpg

this dude is sick, Sick, SICK!!!! Jeebus he's gorgeous!! :)

What an incredible looking guy you have there! He's going to make some killer-looking babies for you one day - you may not have a female for him now, but with colors like that you can't hold out for long! :D

Dr. O that is one real nice looking ambanja... INSANE, good pick.

thank you! i think i've had phenomenal success with picking out my initial breeding crew (and he wasn't even meant for breeding anytime soon, just had to have him). they are all such great looking chams......i'll be doing this for the next X decades of my life; i can't imagine where this will take me twenty years from now.

and they call this WORK?? :)

I just wanted to share a young photo of Roux. Wow he has sure changed! I think he was 6 months old in the photo..?

are you sure someone didn't sneak into your cage and switch chameleons on you? it is the most unbelievable color change I have ever seen :)

Attachments

• young o.jpg
    young o.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 134
are you sure someone didn't sneak into your cage and switch chameleons on you? it is the most unbelievable color change I have ever seen :)

well, he is in a cage next to a Faly, and of course anything can be a Faly in this day and age!! :D maybe i did get them mixed up!

here's some updated photos of Roux tonight. during the day his blue is still that intense royal blue, but i woke him up for these shots so he's a little mixed up. he's also mellowing out very nicely and getting past those suspicious teenage months. ;)

file_zps23fbd39b.jpg

file_zpsbd69a714.jpg

file_zps5bc86996.jpg

Back
Top Bottom