Rudis Birth!!

VeiledOwner87

my girlfriend just called me on her lunch and said she spoke to the lady at the petshop where she is getting her fischers on thursday. she had some great news! the lady has two wc rudis sidestripes both different sizes who at this very moment are BOTH giving birth at the same time. i just called her up to congrats her! she will be nurturing them for a while then having a great deal on offsprings. im so happy for her. also too, one of the rudis eyes has been swollen for a couple weeks, and she has been trying to treat it. today she also told me the eye has gone perfectly back to normal while giving birth. ahhh lol so good to see a pet store doing a good job of keeping these animals!

she also just had beardie babies (25 babes) and has successfully hatched wc pygmy eggs

so the lady at the pet shop catches wild animals to sell them? great, im glad she dosnt live in hawaii

Not sure what to make of this comment. She does not catch chameleons in Canada. :p:rolleyes: may want to think this one out a little.

To the OP , tell the pet store owner the Rudis will have a higher survival rate if they can drop the temp at night at least 20F or whatever that is in C. :D I have had some good success with this method.

It is cool to see pet shops produce some animals. Sounds like they really have a handle on things. :)

Not sure what to make of this comment. She does not catch chameleons in Canada. :p:rolleyes: may want to think this one out a little.

To the OP , tell the pet store owner the Rudis will have a higher survival rate if they can drop the temp at night at least 20F or whatever that is in C. :D I have had some good success with this method.

It is cool to see pet shops produce some animals. Sounds like they really have a handle on things. :)
At first, I thought you said to drop the temp to 20F :p. A drop of 20F is a drop of 11.1C, by the way.

Back
Top Bottom