Sad but common story

You're so welcome. I wish I had more to offer.

I will say that I hope you are "spying from afar" because my chameleons always freeze when they see me, regardless of where they are or how stupid they look...in a cage that has high amusement value, but you don't want that to happen when you need him to come out into the open.

I would try to put crickets in buckets and hang them from the lowest tree branches. Dont do it quietly, shake the branch a little to get his attention. Don't dispare he can probably survive indefinately if a bird doesn't get him. He probably went to either the closest, highest or tree with the most cover [bushiest]. Spraying the trees with a hose might help you spot him if he moves and will provide him with some water to keep him hydrated and cool. Good luck.

Thank you everyone for all your help. I am going to make some flyers and give them out to my neighbors so they know that I'm missing my Cham.

I looked just a few minutes ago and still nothing D: I had the female out today and he hasn't came home still :( I still haven't tried the cup feeding though yet, I'll give that a try tomorrow.

I'm sorry you lost your Cham. I wish you the best of luck in finding him. Don't give up just keep on trying. Your doing everything you can to try and find him and that's great. Best of luck again and hope you do find him!

Back
Top Bottom