Sambava Showcase

Lemmy the Sambava

My Sambava is 3 1/2 months, so I wouldn't call him stunning yet. But he sure is cute. Here's a pic that shows his nice coloration on the face and his distinctive 'U' bar. I hope we get some posts here, I'd love to see what to expect when my guy gets older.

Let me try to post a pic of him again...

Attachments

• lemmy3.jpg
    lemmy3.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 213
OK, all my sambavas come from Sandy and Elliot Gesang over at chameleonnorthwest.com.

here is my male from ratanbe.
he had a shed a few days ago, he looks like these might be his best color up yet *don't have a picture yet*.
IMG_2153.jpg

IMG_2024-1.jpg

IMG_1851.jpg

IMG_1948.jpg

IMG_1849.jpg

My female from Degas AKA "The Torch"
when i first got her
IMG_1992.jpg

2 sheds ago, she is even bigger now and far more color and finally has a nasty tude, she lundged at my hand today when i tried to weigh her, but she weighs in at 26 grams.
IMG_2146.jpg

IMG_2148.jpg

IMG_2144.jpg

she really has started to orange up.

im wondering how soon ill need to start providing a laying bin.

Every time he is my camera is dead, not around or some other random lame reason. . . The sun was in my eye.

In a few months I am going to mate him to my torch female. that will be a loooooong 18month wait to see how they will turn out. *sigh* :(

Here's my boy Ranobe - he is from the Kammer's at kammerflage kreations - El Lobo is the sire! He is about 4.5 months old now and soooo cute!

Attachments

• IMG_0897_1.JPG
    IMG_0897_1.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 181
Here's my boy Ranobe - he is from the Kammer's at kammerflage kreations - El Lobo is the sire! He is about 4.5 months old now and soooo cute!
EL Lobo is a incredible cham if he turns out anything remotely like his dad your gonna have quite a cham there!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Here is hunter

His sire is the Kammers El Lobo

He is impossible to get to fire up even in the face of another cham. He is about to shed so not the nicest pics.

IMG_7450.jpg

IMG_7453.jpg

IMG_7454.jpg

Here is some color he does not show much

IMG_5528.jpg

8 Month old sambava

Here is a pic of 1 of my sambava males I picked up at a local reptile shop.

Attachments

• P51706962.JPG
    P51706962.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 123
From your mouth to God's ears!!!!

Ryan, that Hunter of yours looks like a whopper!!!! How old is he??

He is 1 year this month.

It funny he has been mostly a dark green , but since the last two sheds the yellow is comming in. You can see it when he sleeps. It is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom