Setting Up Journey

I saw Lowe’s has some Cape Honeysuckle. I went to buy the large size. Honestly I don’t think I need to buy another plant as I thought. Perhaps one more Pothos for the upper portion of the cage.

For now I like how the shrub fills in the cage. I just hope it thrives. 🤞
Now I really need to get the tree pouch setup.
IMG_8775.jpeg
IMG_8776.jpeg

I agree the plant fills the cage. I do think you will have to add bend-a-branches to ceate a real safe climbing structure for yor baby. Go to amazon. Its pretty cheap.

I agree the plant fills the cage. I do think you will have to add bend-a-branches to ceate a real safe climbing structure for yor baby. Go to amazon. It’s pretty cheap.
It should come Wednesday or Thursday. It was shipped from Josh Frogs yesterday. I ordered two large and one medium. :)

I got the vines placed in. I didn’t think I need to zip tie them. Perhaps later when I get the tree pouch in first. LOL
I wish I got one more medium size vine.
IMG_8812.jpeg
IMG_8813.jpeg
IMG_8814.jpeg
IMG_8816.jpeg
IMG_8817.jpeg
IMG_8815.jpeg

I would hope he gets comfortable to use of the fake vines. I should buy another Pothos. I want Pothos to be attach to the vines.

What a lucky chameleon! You made a beautiful enclosure!
I think I stressed him out. Poor thing wasn’t having me intruding him. He didn’t hiss or puff up when my hands got near his face.
After I was done. Namul walked all over the screens. Watching the vines like it was predator not wanted. He turn bright green to a muted brown green like color.

He’s back on his tree being mostly green.

Back
Top Bottom