sharing my little parsoni

Normally that is the sign of an animal that has been brought in from the wild. See it all the time with panther chameleons, quadricornis and others, as true captive bred animal come in almost perfect and scratches on the top, sides, and legs normally is an indicator of a wild caught animal. I could be wrong except it looks wild caught.

This is not always true, I questioned the same to a good friend of mine which purchased a young quadricornis male, It had these black scratches which my WC quad had too, but this one really was CB. The scratches healed a few weeks later. If it's about Parsonii it's 90% if it's not 99% WC. There's a lot of people claiming to have bred them but there's a handful of people around the world who really have. Thailand has his ways to falsify papers..

I hate Asian countries when it come to animals and right. In almost all Asian countries so much cruelties happen to all kinds of animals from all over the world. Think of dogs, dolphins, whales, monkeys and all kinds of reptiles. I just hate that we can't do nothing about it...

In the past I was planning on going to Thailand to volunteer to stop animals abuse on monkey's and apes. Never got to it because I got sick, but if I could I would try my best..

In a few years no parsonii will be left in Madagascar and then we realize how stupid we humans are!

Out of about 5-6 local Parsonii Breeders from 1995 I know of two that hatched out babies one I can confirm visually (Central California). As for all the Parsons controversay I think we should probably chillout for the rest of the day and resume latter enough has been said.

Back
Top Bottom