SHow me your Picasso's!!!!!!!!!!!!

That looks like it may be sambava. Can you post up a pic of his other side so we can see his bar pattern?

What's the status on the old story that animals from the northwest vs east have differently shaped casques in males and females?

This is Scarface,my WC Blue Bar Ambilobe. His import papers from 05 say "Picasso" on the invoice for whatever reason.

Attachments

• Scarf 1.jpg
    Scarf 1.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 206
It's not a sambava... When I'll have a little mmore time I'll show you evolution of one of the first CB picassos.... parents were bring from Madagascar bye Olaf pronk himself about 6 years ago.

here they are :

Last edited:
i would not have considered any panther on the first two pages to be a picasso, i can understand why anyone would straight away dub them an ambilobe. Here is the interesting bit! i have a male picasso from the breeder that is supplying the thread starter. I should imagine he is from the same clutch. The UK picasso panthers i see are all bright orange, they seem to develop very much like a Sambava then when fully grown stay a fiery orange color even at rest, i have not seen this on a Sambava or Ambilobe, i dont want to get into a debate about the locale because i simply dont have the knowledge or experience to say locale they are, just dont seem like the above. Here is a picture of mine, i am vague on the age, i guess around 6weeks and im hoping it is a male. Sorry the right hand button on my mouse has broken! cant resize the image for the moment!

sorry mouse was broken! here ya go.

Attachments

• ryans sylar pics 004.jpg
    ryans sylar pics 004.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 197
  • ryans sylar pics 007.jpg
    ryans sylar pics 007.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 181
Back
Top Bottom