Show off your chameleon/s!!! I want to see what you guys have.

A couple of pictures of my little guy, Gizmo
Baby Gizmo
IMG_1434.JPG

Present day gizmo
IMG_2155.JPG

And a picture of my girl, Cleo
IMG_2132.JPG

For the first picture, is his eyes a little sunken in?
Yes. I have a lot of trouble getting him to drink. He has a humidifier that keeps the whole cage covered in droplets. I mist him extra times. I even follow him around with the hand mister set on point and squirt it in his mouth....his urate is white. But, i dont like that ring around his eyes so I worry about it anyway. He eats horn worms a couple times a week, still. Do you have a suggestion

Yes. I have a lot of trouble getting him to drink. He has a humidifier that keeps the whole cage covered in droplets. I mist him extra times. I even follow him around with the hand mister set on point and squirt it in his mouth....his urate is white. But, i dont like that ring around his eyes so I worry about it anyway. He eats horn worms a couple times a week, still. Do you have a suggestion
This is today

Attachments

• 1476547692949-1949135048.jpg
    1476547692949-1949135048.jpg
    429.7 KB · Views: 141
  • 14765478130961591101641.jpg
    14765478130961591101641.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 128
This is today

Well in this picture his eyes don't look sunken in so maybe what you're doing is working. However suggestions: Maybe try giving him a shower? I hear this does wonders. I had a chameleon once named Charlie who was really sick so sometimes I would just put his cage in the bathroom while I took a shower so he would get the full humidity spectrum without having to get too wet. It seemed like it helped him. My chameleon now, Tony, he is not a fan of showers but he'll drink if I make his cage/outside plants nice and wet while he watches it fall like rain. I do this for a couple of minutes then I set him on the plants. He'll look around for a bit then eventually start to drink because he'll see all the water droplets falling. I hope this helped?

Well in this picture his eyes don't look sunken in so maybe what you're doing is working. However suggestions: Maybe try giving him a shower? I hear this does wonders. I had a chameleon once named Charlie who was really sick so sometimes I would just put his cage in the bathroom while I took a shower so he would get the full humidity spectrum without having to get too wet. It seemed like it helped him. My chameleon now, Tony, he is not a fan of showers but he'll drink if I make his cage/outside plants nice and wet while he watches it fall like rain. I do this for a couple of minutes then I set him on the plants. He'll look around for a bit then eventually start to drink because he'll see all the water droplets falling. I hope this helped?
Told you I still want Tony coming to gethim hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom