Dave

Avid Member
I've got
Cups of 100 small zebra silkworms for $7.95
Cup of 1 lb of Premade Silkworm or Hornworm Chow for $7.95
Cup of 18-20 hornworms for $9.95
1/2 lb of Dry Silkworm Chow mix for $10
1 lb of Cricket Quencher, drink for crickets and roaches for $2

All items are + shipping, which is $6 unless the package is over a pound. Included in your purchase is the best customer service around with speedy response times. Very honest, very customer oriented.

Black and Gold Cucoon worms coming soon!
And we'll be at Georgia Reptile Expo 2008, I'm more than willing to meet you at the booth as well :)

-Dave
-Georgia Bugs
www.GeorgiaBugs.com

Please PM quote with shipping for...

Cups of 100 small zebra silkworms for $7.95 x 2

Cup of 18-20 hornworms for $9.95 x 2

1 lb of Cricket Quencher, drink for crickets and roaches for $2 x 1

1/2 lb of Dry Silkworm Chow mix for $10 x 1

Thanks Dave!

Joe

I got the hydei's as well and the other smaller one but only a couple left. I have houseflies pupae.. Maybe i'll just order some worms from you anyways. I will let you know next week.

Thanks!

Long

I could use some housefly pupae and melangastors. PM me with how many worms you'd like in trade :)

-Dave

all of my melangastors are gone. I only have some maggots crawling around for now. For houseflies its refrigerated and I had almost 80 grams left I believe.

Well I really need producing cultures now. But if you'd like to order something, I can tell you how much credit I could give you for the pupae. What were you looking for?

-Dave

All out of hornworm pods for the time being, got plenty of small zebra silkies though :) Black and Gold Coccoon silkies coming soon!

-Dave

Yep, and I emailed you back a few times. Are you not getting them? PM me here on the forum if you're not. I need your paypal address, your zipcode, and whether you'd like to pay with a debit/credit card linked to your account or your paypal balance as I use 2 different paypal accounts for each. Let me know and I'll send you an invoice for payment :)

Thanks for the business Mat!

-Dave
-Georgia Bugs

I've got some Larges and Jumbos left from the show, as well as a lot of Smalls.

Smalls - 100 for $8
Large - 50 for $10
Jumbo - 25 for $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom