Sleeping upside down

nm313

I've only had him 2 weeks he always seems to be sleeping in different spots and tonight and a few days ago I've found him sleeping upside down on the top of his cage I'm afraid he gonna fall or something I usually throw a sheet over his cage when the lights go off he in my room so if I'm watching tv I want it to be dark should I wait to put the cover on until he finds a spot or can they navigate in the dark

He perfectly fine and normal he is just getting used to the place soon he should find a general area where he will sleep mostly

I cover a few of my guyz at night too, but I wait until they settle down and
find a spot to curl up for bedtime.

My guys do the same thing. Although I have never had one sleep upside down but have had one totally vertical. They are built to sleep like they do and surprisingly they do not fall off their perches. My boys will sleep in the same spot for a couple days then move to another place. I would not worry about your upside down baby. Babies do like to hand upside down. It is really funny watching Omar (who is almost a year old) try to get upside down! He usually does not suceed and gives up after awhile!

He's fine, my pygmy sleeps on the side of he branch sometimes horizontally but stil grips. As far as where he sleeps, he tends to have a general sleeping spot for a few days then moves.

Back
Top Bottom