Sleeping

a7x3443

I just got a veiled chameleon two days ago. His name is Reptar and he has been eating like crazy. The weird thing is though that when I turn off his heat lamps he always moves to the top of the cage and hangs upside down to sleep. He stays there all night till I turn the lights back on. Is this normal?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314149652.720505.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314149652.720505.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 172
I just got a veiled chameleon two days ago. His name is Reptar and he has been eating like crazy. The weird thing is though that when I turn off his heat lamps he always moves to the top of the cage and hangs upside down to sleep. He stays there all night till I turn the lights back on. Is this normal?

thye will sleep in the strangest positions sometimes. hes supposed to sleep alll night.

Well I was readin about some sleeping in weird ways but none of them said theirs liked to hang upside-down.

Yeah, especially in the early days in an enclosure they will sleep in really weird places/positions.

He might settle into a more "normal" sleeping position as he gets more familiar with the enclosure.

Oh yea my first one she loved to sleep upside down it freaked me out so much after the first night, it's pretty funny it doesn't bug them at all

Back
Top Bottom