So Excited To Get My Dragon Strand

How did it go with the large atrium this weekend?

Well, I didn't get as far as I had hoped. I picked it up at fedex Saturday afternoon and I only got as far as opening everything yesterday. There are a lot of pieces. Hopefully I'll have some time during the week to get it set up.

Homemade. sticks from the yard and zip ties. :)
Nice work!

Well, I didn't get as far as I had hoped. I picked it up at fedex Saturday afternoon and I only got as far as opening everything yesterday. There are a lot of pieces. Hopefully I'll have some time during the week to get it set up.
Lot of pieces is an understatement lol...def try and block out a good 6hrs to get it done in one shot...I started, then delayed...then had to pick back up from where left off...not the best idea but had no choice lol.

Nice work!

Lot of pieces is an understatement lol...def try and block out a good 6hrs to get it done in one shot...I started, then delayed...then had to pick back up from where left off...not the best idea but had no choice lol.

Lol, definitely an understatement! Really 6 hours?? That's crazy. I'm probably going to just do like an hour or two each night then it should be fully assembled by this weekend. Then I can get started on the fun part!

I definitely will. And I will want to see lots of pics of yours as well. Do you kind of have a plan of what you're planning to do? I have no idea other than lots and lots of live plants. I've also had a mistking for a couple months but haven't hooked it up yet because I was waiting for his large home to come so I'm excited to get that set up as well.
How did setting up your large atrium enclosure go? Mine medium size will be delivered this week.

Back
Top Bottom