Sold as a male panther…. Need thoughts. Pretty freaking upset. Sold as a 4-5” juvenile….. if it’s a female then I’ll just give it to one of y’all

Sorry this is happening- I had same issue about 6 years ago with UG Reps.. Uggg hate the bait and switch thing. actually--UG and LLL will help fix things since they do so much Online stuff. They even pay for return shipping and new shipping. Good Luck!
Maybe a Panther expert will give you good news and then you just have a waiting game. (y) Good luck!
Usually, measurements are from vent to snout --- :unsure:

Well, I had the same thing happen to me. Bought a male and received a female. Luckily the breeder who is a member of this site stood behind their mistake and shipped me out a male for free. The female is a beauty and I get to see pics of her on this site every once in a while when I remember to log in.

Thats no way 5-6 months it more like 3 months old at most and at an awkward age to sex really does look more likely to be female but still easier to sex soon after hatch or around 5 to 6 months its in the best guess age. Did you get a guarantee of being a male?
Why not get an adult male to take the gamble out of things will cost fair bit more but if you only want a male

Where did everyone get the age nr from? The OP said 4-5"(inches) not months, unless im missing something. 🤔

The only place i remember selling chams based on size, was CBreptiles...which is the worst place possible and that explains a lot if this is the case

Can young chameleons not be sexed with a flashlight like beardies?
I relied on a reputable breeder and had no problems in this respect, so it never came up.

Back
Top Bottom