some nice pictures....

I don't comment much on here, although I browse a lot, but I have been watching this thread for a long time and I keep coming back to it again and again. Absolutely amazing animals and pictures. Thank you for taking the time to share them with us. This thread was pretty much the inspiration for me to stop keeping pardalis and focus on some less common species. This thread really makes you appreciate the great diversity of chameleons.

You make me blush :eek::eek::eek:

You deserve to be proud! This is one of the most diverse and beautiful collection of chameleons I've ever seen. Keeping chameleons is just a hobby for most of us, but we can all tell you put your heart and soul into this! You are living the dream! Please continue to share it with us and thank you!:D

You deserve to be proud! This is one of the most diverse and beautiful collection of chameleons I've ever seen. Keeping chameleons is just a hobby for most of us, but we can all tell you put your heart and soul into this! You are living the dream! Please continue to share it with us and thank you!:D

Just to clarify, the photos in this thread are not that of any one collection, but rather a compilation of the photographs of numerous keepers and breeders across Europe that Jurgen knows. Most of the photos were not taken by Jurgen and belong to other individuals.

Chris

Just to clarify, the photos in this thread are not that of any one collection, but rather a compilation of the photographs of numerous keepers and breeders across Europe that Jurgen knows. Most of the photos were not taken by Jurgen and belong to other individuals.

Chris

100% correct Chris ,i work together with several chameleon breeders all over Europe and i want to show the people the species we are working with at the moment.
I really appreciate your interest in my work,i try to give updates from time to time from all the projects we are working with,thanks again for the appreciation ;)

Back
Top Bottom