Some of my snakes

Hi guys,
Just thought I'd upload 3 pics of my snakes. Enjoy!
-Johnny

Red Phase Male Hognose
RedPhasehog2.jpg

Pinstripe Male BP
PinstripeMaleBP2.jpg

Female Western Hognose
Femalehog1pic2.jpg

Love the hoggies. I can't get enough of those guys, wish the morph prices (besides albino) would drop, though!

I had a hognose that i just got rid of a few months ago. I love them but big females were just worth too much for me to keep.

What other king od snakes do you have? I have a bunch of high visual morph retics and a few burms

:edit: totally just saw you like in the 909 lol were neighbors! im in anaheim hills

Hogs are sweet!!! I'll be selling most of my Rosy babies this year to get a few morphs. Anaconda!!

Nice PS too!! Have a couple of Butters myself and a new pair of Womas.

Thanks for sharing.

I had a hognose that i just got rid of a few months ago. I love them but big females were just worth too much for me to keep.

What other king od snakes do you have? I have a bunch of high visual morph retics and a few burms

:edit: totally just saw you like in the 909 lol were neighbors! im in anaheim hills

Haha, I frequent Anaheim hills often, my girlfriend lives out in Irvine, so I'm always passing by. I have a few boas, 0.1 poss het kahl albino red tail boa and 0.2 Klingenberg F2 Hogg Island Boas. Gotta post their pics as well.

Thanks so much guys for the complements, hognoses are definitely one of my favorite by far (even the normals). I'm hooked on how docile they actually are, too bad most morphs offered on the market are way outta my price range. lol.
-Johnny

sounds like you have a pretty good collection. I got rid of all my smaller stuff and have reticulated pythons and burms now. I love my giants and the money/colors/morphs involved with them lol

sounds like you have a pretty good collection. I got rid of all my smaller stuff and have reticulated pythons and burms now. I love my giants and the money/colors/morphs involved with them lol

LOL I hear ya. Retics are pretty awesome as well, wish I had the space though :(

they arent too bad. They will live in a 4x2x2 until about 12ish ft. then something like a 6x2.5x2.5- 7x3x3 willl hold them pretty much forever, you just need to stop feeding them large meals around the 7-10 ft mark depending on your plans for them

Back
Top Bottom